1. A sexy smoky eye paired with a pale nude lip is her favorite look. While the ‘Jism’ star follows a rigid fitness routine, she also believes in homemade remedies to keep her skin soft and supple. Her mornings start off with 6-8 glasses of water and a few almonds soaked in water the previous night. Cleansing, toning and moisturizing are a must every night! Her handbag must-haves - Eye liners, blush in shades of brown and lip gloss.
2. Healthy skin needs mild cleansing, and that’s why Deepika uses mild soaps. A healthy diet teamed with exercise is the key to look fit and fabulous. A firm believer in skincare the natural way, Deepika tries not to get experimental and plays it low on cosmetics. As for daily use, she sticks to basics like lip balm and moisturizers. She also likes to luxuriate in a relaxing body massage in lukewarm coconut or baby oil.
3. Lara does not believe in a strict fitness routine. She believes in doing what suits her body. This ‘beauty with brains’ cannot step out without her body cream, lip balm and mascara. She avoids beverages and drinks a lot of water to keep her skin hydrated. She pampers her hair with protein treatments and massages to keep it healthy.
4. B-town’s hottie and yummy mummy Malaika Khan, loves to look clean and natural. She lets her skin breathe and stays away from make-up when she’s not shooting. Cleansing her skin and using a good moisturizer are her tricks to soft skin.
5. A complete foodie, the ‘Fashion’ star does not believe in crash diets. Cleanse, tone and moisturize is her mantra to flawless skin. Along with pampering her skin with facials and spas, she also drinks lots of water and never forgets her mulch-vitamins. Comfort, and knowing what suits you - the fit, style and look - whether its hair, clothes or makeup, is her trick to look fabulous!
6. This dusky beauty relies on homemade face-packs like papaya and besan for glowing skin. Face wash and soaps are a big No. On the set, she avoids make-up and sticks to basics like kajal and liners. Corn flour, malai and almond paste are the secrets behind her flawless complexion.
7. Anushka's introduction to Bollywood cinema was through a role that made her look simple and cute. But post Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, she has evolved into one of India's most stylish, whether she wear Indian or Western clothes. "I always thought I was very beautiful until filmmaker Aditya Chopra told me, 'Anushka, you're not blessed with the looks, you'd better act well'.